Welcome to Madison Healthstyle – we are a group of premiere, full-service wellness centres.
We offer an array of services and therapies designed to optimise your health and overall wellbeing.
Notice Updated: 7th October 2020
We are OPEN and ready to help you at all our locations! We have COVID Safe Policies and procedures in place and you can rest assured that your health is still our top priority.
The additional measures to help both you and us remain in place, for Allied Health Services these are:
- Client screening before making a booking
- Implemented all recommended IDC measures including increased sanitising and cleaning, in each location.
- Increased the frequency of all cleaning protocols
- Introduced social/spatial distancing protocols in all locations including outdoor waiting areas as needed
- Increased the space between appointment bookings to decrease waiting times
- Reduced the unnecessary contact times for your appointments
- Introduced personal protective equipment including the use of gloves, face-masks as required
For our Yoga and Pilates services we have:
- Limited class sizes to observe social distancing rules
- Increased our cleaning and sanitisation schedule
- Removed hire equipment and shared equipment to reduce potential infection sources
- Provided hand sanitiser (with Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil extracts) in the studio and reception
- Improved movements within the studio to allow for COVID Safe operation
Dr Adam Smith (Chiro) – General Manager
Headaches & Migraines
Sciatica, Hip & Leg Pain
Shoulder & Arm Pain
Sports Injury & Performance
Our highly trained, experienced and awarded team of Chiropractors, Massage Therapist, Yoga and Pilates teachers and registered Dieticians have developed a bespoke approach which aims to achieve the best results possible for your individual needs.
At Madison Healthstyle, we offer a comprehensive approach to your wellness by incorporating therapies that are suited to solve your ongoing problems by addressing their underlying causes. We focus in providing our clients with long term solutions instead of just short-term relief to your pain.
Whether you have back pain, neck pain, headaches, sciatica or you would like to simply have your body work better – be sure to call us knowing our integrative approach ensures you are in safe hands.
The Madison Assessment Protocol (M.A.P.) is what sets us apart from the rest. We don’t guess about your health & wellness, we use scientific, evidence based testing to make sure we know where you are at every step of the way toward the lifestyle you deserve.
When you are suffering from an injury, pain or other health problem, and you are looking for answers, chiropractic care by Madison Healthstyle could give you the relief and stability you want. We adapt our treatment style to help each person best.
Massage therapy is the practice of kneading or manipulating muscles and other soft-tissues in order to improve their wellbeing or health. It is a form of manual therapy that includes holding, moving, and applying pressure to the muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia.
We get told all the time that our Movement Studio is the best Yoga, Hot Yoga (Bikram, Vinyasa, Yin, and VinYin) and Pilates on the Gold Coast – and we agree! With loads of classes, the very best teachers, in a custom built, super clean 100+ sqm studio in Parkwood – you will want to be a part of our community!
Our mission is to help you learn to enjoy healthy habits within the context of your busy life. You deserve to feel your best self everyday – without depriving yourself or stressing over every food choice.
Compression Therapy benefits go far beyond boosting recovery after training or competition. Compression Therapy is the process of applying gentle compress and release motion to limbs to decrease inflammation, boost circulation and relieve pain through increased blood flow.
13/76-122 Napper Road, Parkwood, QLD, 4214
Best parking in the lower carpark – follow the ‘P’ signs, then come up the stairs.
8 /100 Cheltenham Dr, Robina, QLD, 4226
FREE parking available and a Bus Stop is nearby – disabled spot right at the door