What is the program?
The Frontline Support Program is our small way of giving back to the Gold Coast Community.
We know there are thousands of people going out every day right now, working harder than ever before to keep the Gold Coast moving and the economy going.
How does it work?
Like many businesses we have seen a downturn in the last 2 months due to the community restrictions introduced to control the current pandemic. So we are being supported with the Federal Job Keeper program.
This means we can pass that support onto others in the form of discounted care!
What is included?
Basically all our services are included in some form:
- Chiropractic care -- first visit assessments (our unique Madison Assessment Protocol M.A.P.), Chiropractic Adjustments
- Massage Therapy -- Remedial massage, cupping and many other techniques
- Compression therapy in our Serenity Chair (Parkwood Only)
- Also ask about nutrition and exercise plans!
Who is it for?
Basically, this program is for all the Essential Workers keeping the Gold Coast going right now.
The list below is some examples, but is by no means an exhaustive list -- we are here to help, now and always, so if you think this program applies to you, but you’re not on the list, send us a message using the form, and we will get straight back to you:
- Healthcare -- Nurse, Doctor, Hospital staff, healthcare centre staff, Allied Health Professionals, tele-health consultants, etc
- Emergency Services -- Police, Fire, Ambulance, Rescue, SES, Rural Fire Service, you know who you are!
- Education Professionals -- teachers, support staff, anyone involved in educating our kids. Parents who are homeschooling right now? Yep you too!
- Transport and logistics -- if you are at work moving things around the country, then this is you.
- Government -- Gold Coast City Council from the mayor down, QLD and even Federal Government workers.
- Supermarket workers and anyone who is getting essential products to the Gold Coast Community.
- If you think we have missed you as an essential Service provider we apologise -- just let us know!
If you would like to know more about the Frontline Support Program please enter your details here and we will be in touch very soon:
13/76-122 Napper Road, Parkwood, QLD, 4214
Best parking in the lower carpark -- follow the ‘P’ signs, then come up the stairs.
8 /100 Cheltenham Dr, Robina, QLD, 4226
FREE parking available and a Bus Stop is nearby -- disabled parking is available
What our clients say:
The Madison Assessment Protocol (M.A.P.) is what sets us apart from the rest. We don’t guess about your health & wellness, we use scientific, evidence based testing to make sure we know where you are at every step of the way toward the lifestyle you deserve.
When you are suffering from an injury, pain or other health problem, and you are looking for answers, chiropractic care by Madison Healthstyle could give you the relief and stability you want. We adapt our treatment style to help each person best.
Massage therapy is the practice of kneading or manipulating muscles and other soft-tissues in order to improve their wellbeing or health. It is a form of manual therapy that includes holding, moving, and applying pressure to the muscles, tendons, ligaments and fascia.
Regular exercise is very important to your overall health. Our goal with every client is to help them on their health journey with advice and planning in the areas they need it most. We are not a gym, so we help you plan your movement in natural ways, without the need for complicated equipment.
We want to help you learn to enjoy healthy habits within the context of your busy life. You deserve to feel your best self everyday – without depriving yourself or stressing over every food choice. Talk to us today about the simple changes you can make, to get the most out of your food.
The benefits of Compression Therapy go far beyond boosting recovery after training or competition. Compression Therapy is the process of applying gentle compress and release motion to limbs to decrease inflammation, boost circulation and relieve pain through increased blood flow.