Madison Healthstyle Appointment Cancellation Policy
We value all our clients and each of you is important.
So please help us give our best efforts to everyone by making sure that you attend your booked appointments as scheduled.
Our Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- First Late Cancellation – We understand. Please let us know a bit earlier.
- Second Late Cancellation – We STILL understand but next time there is a penalty.
- Third Late Cancellation – We are very sorry but there is a penalty now.
We do understand that life is full of the unexpected, so if something happens and you do need to change your appointment within 48 hours of the time of your booking the following policy will apply:
Rescheduling your appointment
We can reschedule your appointment and waive the cancellation fee if you can do two things.
- Provide us with AT LEAST 48 hours notice to give someone else a chance to benefit from your vacated time slot.
- Rebook your treatment/s to within 7 days of your original appointment/s.
We understand things happen, that is why our cancellation policy is only 30%
Cancellations WITHIN 48 hours incur 30% of the cancelled treatment/s fee – e.g. $90 for 1-hour massage = $27 fee
“No Shows” will incur 50% invoicing of unattended booking.
We trust you understand why we have this policy, as we value your time, just as we trust you value ours.
Please contact us on the numbers below as quickly as possible if you do need to reschedule so we can use that time to help someone else.
We thank you for you co-operation and understanding.